We are searching for a dynamic marketing manager to create and drive the growth of Bokitta. The Marketing Manager assist in leading all marketing and community engagement functions, helping to shape and enhance all key strategic decisions for the brand, and drive strong business results.
- Create, develop, and implement the company's Marketing Plan in coordination with the Marketing Director.
- Plan and supervise marketing campaigns, communications, events, and trade shows
- Align marketing campaigns /ads /online presence with the company's Brand Image.
- Lead brand positioning and strategic brand development in the context of the brand vision
- Lead customer insights and market research to provide actionable and meaningful analysis of the market and competitive trends, and bring the target customer to life for the organization
- Accountable for key customer acquisition and retention KPIs along with the brand’s NPS.
- Nurture Bokitta’s loyal customer base (#BokittaLovers) by developing apps and organizing events that bring the community together.
- Manage PR relationships
- Develop Bokitta’s CSR strategy in alignment with Islamic values
- Leverage the various data sets (POS data, Market Research, Operational/KPI data) to determine growth and leverage areas on the business and where/how to direct the marketing funds
- Evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures through market research
- Assist in planning the online presence (Website, social media ... )
- Oversee the photo-shoot, design and editing, of new collections
- Data-Driven – high quality decision making and insights generation through relentless study and analysis of the data
- Process Manager – knows how to get things done: works back from the due date, engages all stakeholders proactively in the process, knows how to parallel path work, an effective delegator and on-time/on-budget deliverer
- Team Leader – drives disparate groups to success, either as leader or as team member; drives the success of the teams that they’re on
- Thought Leader – will roll up their sleeves to get into the details and works alongside the various stakeholders (Franchisees, Operations Leaders) throughout the process to commercialize/bring winning ideas to market
- Business Mindset – P&L-driven and thinks like an Owner
PROFICIENCY & SKILLS:
- Degree in Marketing from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing for a Fashion company.
- Experience with core elements of Graphic Design
- Effective time management, planning, and organizational skills required.
- Must be highly motivated, creative , result oriented, and strong attention to detail
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities
- Firm understanding of the global PR agency landscape
- Strong manager and talent developer
- Demonstrated data analytics skill (expert in Excel, pivot tables)
- Extensive creative development background
- Practiced in various Market Research techniques, including Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Creative Testing, Attitude & Usage Tracking, Online advertising, etc
- Experienced in managing marketing budgets, agencies, and outputs across traditional media, digital outlets, and CRM/Direct Response arenas